Friday 18 April 2014

Study, What A Drain

Study, what a drain!
Two sets of exams every year, 6 months of stressful preparation every year, and for what? To start it all again next semester! Man, I can not wait to graduate!
People talk about students having it easy and that when they get out into the real world they will have their eyes opened, I think not. I myself am a full time student but also work 2 jobs to sustain this. Perhaps "students having it easy" was true in the past , but in today's economic age that is not the case. People have not got the money to enjoy their student lives, yes we get opportunities to do so, but this takes nothing from the looming workloads, money stresses and everything in between.

Maybe this will be viewed as biased and just plain giving out, but in my experience, getting my degree and getting started on a proper full time job(as opposed to two part-times and a full time college schedule) is when life starts getting good.
This Opinion may just be derived from the fact I love to work hard and have my pay check at the end of the week, I consider myself a bit of a workaholic at times. But regardless it is my opinion and the generalisation is frustrating, we don't have it easy, yes some do, but some don't!

http://www.squidoo.com/ten-simplest-cocktails
This is what I feel like on a regular basis. Pulling my hair out. However there is a light at the end of the tunnel, my final set of exams are looming and that means its nearly time to finish with studies and start with the real work.


If You liked this then you may like:
The Best Cocktails
The Best Gift Ideas


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home